If you're looking to perfect your business's car leasing services, opting for Business Contract Hire may be the best option for you. Also known as business leasing, this is a vehicle funding method that allows your business to access brand new cars and vans for a fixed monthly rental. It’s important to understand that when you're considering Business Contract Hire, you're buying a fixed priced service, not a car, so the quality of
We have a variety of fleet management services available including a service and maintenance package, accident management, fuel cards, short term vehicle hire and driving licence checking to give you peace of mind when it comes to your fleet operation.
Road Fund Licence and LeasePlan Go Assist, our European breakdown recovery service, are included as standard with a monthly business lease rental fee.
Check out our ‘What is Business Contract Hire?’ Video to find out more…
What are the benefits?
If you choose to lease your company cars through us, you'll be working with the world’s largest leasing company. With over 168,000 vehicles on the road in the UK, we can drive down cost and pass the savings on to you. All our lease cars are brand new and can be factory ordered to your desired specification and needs. We also have a range of business
What else makes Business Contract Hire with LeasePlan Go attractive?
- A fixed monthly rental enabling you to budget and plan your business finances
- Service and maintenance optional package offering peace of mind
- Wide range of manufacturers and models for you to choose from
- Tailored contracts select the length of the business lease contract and annual mileage to best suit your business needs
- Flexibility to amend the term and mileage of the contract during an agreement
- Initial payment can be as little as one month
- Access to brand new vehicles every two to five years to enhance your corporate image
- Expertise and guidance provided by our vehicle and leasing experts
Business Contract Hire includes:
- A dedicated account manager
- A brand new vehicle
- AA breakdown recovery
- Road Fund Licence
- Service and maintenance package with a no quibble tyre policy
- Access to DriverLine, one telephone number for all of your driver needs 24/7/365
- Access to a wide range of additional services including short term
hire,fuel cards etc.
Leasing, the things you need to know
Taking out a brand new business car lease is a big deal. We believe in complete transparency, so we have prepared the following video to outline the things you need to know. Check out our Fair Wear & Tear policy too, for all the details you'll need on keeping your car in good condition.
Like the sound of it so far?
Want to find out more?
If you want to learn more about LeasePlan Go's Business Contract Hire, our team of leasing experts are available to offer you support and advice to ensure you get the right fleet management service. Call us today on 0345 408 4047.
- Fixed monthly rental
- Terms and mileage to suit
- Wide range of cars to choose
- Service and maintenance package
- DriverLine one number for all service
- Business Contract Hire subject to status and credit acceptance.
- This is a hire product so you will not own the vehicle.
- Minimum duration is 24 months and 6,000 miles per annum.
- Service & maintenance package includes: manufacturer recommended servicing and excludes misuse, accident damage and vehicle glass.
- If the vehicle exceeds the contract mileage an excess mileage charge will apply.
returnthe vehicle must be in the same condition as on delivery subject to age, mileage and fair wear and tear excepted.